Sign in to follow this  
BoSsY_CiViC

EG progress.... finishing touches happenin now

Heres some pics..

painted some interior bits, the photo doesnt do much for them but they look sexy!! :D

doing some more work this week so get some more photos up when i can!

xo

S7300970.jpg

S7300969.jpg

S7300968.jpg

S7300964.jpg

S7300963.jpg

S7300961.jpg

S7300959.jpg

Edited by BoSsY_CiViC

whats plans for this car?

got a few things happening!!

full kit, angel eye headlights, after market tail lights, m3 mirrors, led door handles, exhaust, short shifter, custom dash face, custom plates, custom paint, (same as interior paint) 17s, lowered, remote central and alarm, full stezz system.. then ill think bout the hairdryer part..

Edited by BoSsY_CiViC

ahh k. sounds full on.good luck with it all

thanks, i only jus started really so no headaches yet.. fingers crossed none at all

there always is ... :P looking good so far paint looks nice great to see it when its all done.

EG's look great when they are slammed ;)

What body kit did you end up going for?

Appearance before performance? Would have gone about it the other way.

But nicely stripped... Should put a cage in at the same time. :)

what are LED door handles... just ones that light up... never seen them

turbo it!!!

good luck, like to see more as it progresses

-Peter

yeah im plannin on slammin it!!! :D

i ended up getting it through bodyline, but the actual kit comes from carcept...

should look good. and the paint will look better than the glovebox bcuz that was a metallic black so it takes away from the flake, but the car is going jet black so should be pretty sexy!! :)

theres a pic of the rear bar goin up in a min..

i was always performance before appearance, but i just want the thing on the road and theres not point doing half the appearance to do perf then having to re do most of it when i could just do it all at once..

so just getting it done, on the road, then going to start looking at turbos..

and i think im gunna (or more pretty sure i am) blow budget just getting it done on the road.. lol

so the plan is to get it done and see what happens..

oh and led door handles have two led's runnin down next to where you open the handle, looks cute, think im just going to wire them so the led's r on when the lights are.. see if i can find a pic..

xo

Edited by BoSsY_CiViC

ok kids, here we go..

only just chucked it on last night n took some quick snaps, needs slight exhaust mods but thats kool..

oh n i found the door handles!!

S7300978.jpg

S7300979.jpg

ledhandles.jpg

not a fan of the glitter...

BUT

i do like EG Civics!

hopefully you'll like this one!!

the paint will look different to the glovebox because i dont think there will be quite as much glitter and itll be on jet black not a metallic but yeah, see how it turns out anyway and u can decide then

you should just do this.. but paint it all balck

071031_forgd_04_resize.jpg

071031_forgd_15_resize.jpg

you should just do this.. but paint it all balck

the only thing i like about that civic is the fact it has a sunroof oh and the seats lol

but everyone has diff tastes.. its ok tho

hey everyone, pulled my dash out and put the white faces in.. pretty wrapt with them!!

i got them customised!! :)

what does everyone think??

S7300998.jpg

S7301005.jpg

S7301001.jpg

the gold civic that BTI_BOY posted is more along the lines of what i like simple clean and sleek kit.. yours looks like it's going to have mesh parts in the back etc.. not my style each to their own though.

cluster looks good not sure about door handles and the interior paint is ok :)

good luck with the project will be good to see it finished in the paint you describe

Trae.

the gold civic that BTI_BOY posted is more along the lines of what i like simple clean and sleek kit.. yours looks like it's going to have mesh parts in the back etc.. not my style each to their own though.

cluster looks good not sure about door handles and the interior paint is ok :)

good luck with the project will be good to see it finished in the paint you describe

Trae.

everyone has diff tastes though..

the rear and front bars will have mesh but im painting them black so it doesnt stand out like dogs bits!! lol

and yeah im excited, cant wait to see it finished!!

any update mate ??

the engine bays been painted and the motors back in.. just did the bay jet black (no flake)

poppin over to the shop tonight to chuck on the front bar and see how it fits so try get some snaps and get them up tonight!!

thanks everyone!! :)

That instrument pod looks pretty good...looking forward to seeing the rest of the car when she's done. GL with it and your budget!

hey everyone

couple of pics..

the engine bay has been painted and we hung the front bar on the other night by

one bolt (lol) so thought id just wack a pic up anyway..

all opinons??

10122001.jpg

12122008.jpg

S7301006.jpg

S7301007.jpg

oh and thanks rsfever, i cant wait till shes done either!! :D

All show and no go :no:

oh well... i dont want a race car!!

i am putting a lil turbo on it after shes on the road, but yeah, its not like i wanna race everyone, i jus wanna have my fun so im really not fussed..

if i had the $ then i probs would go crazy on the motor but i jus want her on the road then ill c wat happens

i am putting a lil turbo on it after shes on the road, but yeah, its not like i wanna race everyone, i jus wanna have my fun so im really not fussed..

if i had the $ then i probs would go crazy on the motor but i jus want her on the road then ill c wat happens

You should have spent some time on the engine while it was out... Would have been easier. :yes:

You should have spent some time on the engine while it was out... Would have been easier. :yes:

it wasnt even out for a wk.. and if i had of put the turbo kit on then i wouldnt be able to register it unless i get it all engineered and everything and im not doing that..

i just have a small budget to get the outside done and on the road and then once its done ill look at gettin a vtec or something..

I appreciate the work your goin to, even if the car is not my style...

the cluster looks pretty good.. its a nice touch...

what rims have you got in mind??

these get my vote... seriously how can you not want to make your civic look like that??

goldeg006mq2.jpg

looking good, like the look of the front bar i am getting all new cooler pipes made up for my civic if you want i am happy to sell you mine when your redy to go turbo ;)